Court Reporting Archive
ervice houses your deposition calendar, archive of transcripts, exhibits and invoicing.
With a secure login and password, you can access details from PRI wherever in the world you are.
- Your Calendar: Each deposition scheduled with PRI appears on your searchable calendar. You can search by date range, case name or witness name.
- Online Scheduling: You can schedule new depositions or cancel them. You can also schedule new deposition requests from previous ones so you
do not have to enter the same information multiple times.
- View Account Activity: See at a glance which invoices have been paid and what you still owe. Filter invoices by date, attorney, case name
or client matter number. Review invoice details.
- Transcripts: All transcripts you order are available in a downloadable form in PDF or E-transcript format.
- Exhibits: Exhibits are available with the name of the witness in which it was marked.
- Case Repository: You can review case-wide documents using our secure online document repository. All of your files for a particular case can be
accessed from anywhere you have Internet access.
- MobileAccess: You can view all of your requested jobs, their current status and individual job details by connecting to your regular
Client Online PRIority Service URL address over any handheld device with data access.
Your legal assistant can also use COPS so that they can follow the case and access all documents in a case.
You will find COPS an easy-to-use and beneficial tool for pretrial litigation support.
If you would like your case online contact us
Repositories can also be established on a witness basis without a case.